Wet Step mats provide slip resistance and ergonomic benefits in wet areas. Made from High-density, closed-cell nitrile rubber foam, with drainage holes so water will drain through.
Recommended for use in wet areas where additional slip-resistance is needed – locker rooms, showers, and around pools and spas. Also recommended for use in medical settings such as operating rooms and scrub areas.
- Wet Step mats provide slip resistance and ergonomic benefits in wet areas.
- Slip-Resistant & Safe – Drainage holes allow water to freely drain away; certified high traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable – 1/4″ high-density nitrile foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties and feels great to bare feet
- Clean – Anti-microbially treated to help prevent odors and degradation; mold and mildew resistant; anti-fungal
- Durable – Nitrile rubber foam is UV resistant and lasts considerably longer than PVC (vinyl) foam
- Easy to Clean – Can be autoclave sterilized, commercially laundered, or washed by hand
- Available in blue or grey